We've Moved! Visit EverythingInsideMe.com for the latest content!

(This site remains active only for historical purposes.)

Our relocation happened September, 2010. Please update your bookmarks!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Power Music

I have been getting a lot of calls and emails asking what computer program I use on the stage in place of sheet music.  The program is called Power Music.  It is easy to use and it is a great way to help keep all of your team on the same page.  Not to mention no more photocopying or 1,000 pound music books.  It is very affordable!  Check it out!  http://www.cambronsoftware.co.uk/products/software/power-music.html

I do not have any affiliation with Power Music and I get no money from promoting so you can be sure I am happy with the product or I would not be telling you what I use.  We also chose to build our own computer system instead of going with a company that provides the equipment with the software.  It was much cheaper.  Basically all you need is a basic PC or laptop, a splitter (to hook all the screens together), and the screens.  We made our own stands from pipe we bought and had threaded at Lowes.  It is not difficult!  If you have more questions email me and I will try to give you more info.

1 comment:

  1. We bought it and it is a huge time saver especially in the middle of a set and you want to go another direction. Just type the song in and add to your play list. It always there. Great to travel with to other venues.

    ReplyDelete